On the front lines in the battle against ignorance, bullying, & discrimination!

Follow us on:

Twitter: @CorpTerrorism


YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/institutionalterrorism

Friday, May 10, 2013

ExpressScripts ... We Don't Care, We Don't Have To!

ExpressScripts is another government contractor out of control. We, Tricare beneficiaries, are forced to use this monopoly by Tricare and they could care less about customer service ... BOTH TRICARE AND EXPRESSSCRIPTS!

I needed 9 prescriptions filled prior to a 90 day business trip to Europe counseling military and their families, so I had receive needed medications prior to departure. I sent ExpressScripts the prescriptions via certified mail and they received them with 10 days to process, more than enough or so I thought.

I literally begged them to expedite my order and told them the consequences of deploying without my medications. I am 80% service-disabled and have two potentially life threatening conditions.

Rather than expediting my order, ExpressScripts sat on my prescriptions even after I called and emailed several times to help the expediting process.

Bottom line: They had more than enough time to process and ship my prescriptions, but it appeared obvious to me that they were deliberately stalling.

When a woman called me 3 days prior to my departure and "curtly" told me that I had to go to a local pharmacy and have them filled, I was beside myself. I begged her, again, to please process them, indicating that it would cost me much more to get them from a local pharmacy and that they still had plenty of time to fill and ship them overnight, BUT SHE RUDELY REFUSED IN A TONE OF VOICE I FOUND OFFENSIVE AND APPALLING! It was like a spoiled child saying "nanny, nanny, nanny ... I can do this just because I can".

In the end, I had to go to the local pharmacy and instead of it costing between $9 and $27, I PAID OVER $200!

That is not only horrible customer service, it is unethical in my opinion. ExpressScripts have us over a barrel and they abuse that power.  As Lily Tomlin used to say ... We're ExpressScripts, "we don't care, we don't have to!" ExpressScripts ... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

Copyright 2013 - 3rd Wave Publishing, A Subsidiary of 3rd Wave Media Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment